Get to know the Chinese Language and Culture in Taiwan
Taipei, Taiwan - Summer 2016
July 11 - Aug 2, 2016
- Mandarin language classes at the National Taiwan Normal University
- Cultural classes in traditional Kung fu, calligraphy, and painting Chinese Opera masks
- Cultural excursions to Shan Xia, Jiu
- Fen, Shi Fen, and Fo Guang Shan.
- And much more!
- Humanities 578D International Experience: Asian Studies
Estimated 4 units
$2,900 Program fee, including:
- Tuition fees • Housing for 25 nights, breakfast included • Cultural excursions • Administrative & application fees • Travel insurance • Airport pickups & drop-offs
Estimated personal costs
$3,250 (high end)
- $1,500 airfare • $250 local transportation • $200 Special Cultural excursion to the Buddha Memorial Center • $700 personal expenses • $600 meals (lunch + dinner) • $1.50 minimum per meal