Admission to the M.A. in Spanish
Minimum requirements for entry in the Spanish M.A. at CSUSB
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish from an accredited university
- For those students who do not have a B.A. in Spanish, additional undergraduate Spanish classes must be taken before admission to the program. Please contact the Coordinator, CSUSB Spanish Masters program for additional information (Dr. Jerez-Gomez | 909-537-5851 | firstname.lastname@example.org | UH 201.45).
- Overall grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Grade point average in Spanish courses: 3.0
- Upper division writing requirement must be satisfied for students who did not receive their B.A. at CSUSB. Upon admission to the program, more information will be given to candidates concerning this graduation requirement.
- The GRE (Graduate Record Exam) is not required for admission to the program.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- In addition to the general requirements of the university, which include a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, specific requirements for classification in the program are listed in the Catalog.